Obagi Nu Derm Skin Transformation SystemRegular price £455.00 Save £-455.00
Factors such as sun exposure and genetics contribute to photoageing, which results in premature ageing of the skin.1
Obagi Nu-Derm® is the #1 physician-dispensed skin care system specifically formulated for all skin types.2
This hyperpigmentation system contains prescription 4% hydroquinone to correct hyperpigmentation and help restore younger, healthier-looking skin.
Clinically significant improvements in mottled hyperpigmentation at week 12
2x greater improvement
- Greater improvement in mottled hyperpigmentation vs treatment regimen
- 2 x (contain 4% hydroquinone)
This product is a prescription only product and will only be issued to
People with prior history of sensitivity or allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients should not use it. The safety of topical hydroquinone use during pregnancy or in children (12 years and under) has not been established.
Avoid contact with eyes, nose, mouth, or lips. In case of accidental contact, patient should rinse eyes, nose, mouth, or lips with water and contact physician.
Sunscreen use is an essential aspect of hydroquinone therapy because even minimal sunlight exposure sustains melanocytic activity.
Contains sodium metabisulfite, a sulfite that may cause allergic-type reactions including anaphylactic symptoms and life-threatening or less severe asthmatic episodes in certain susceptible people. The overall prevalence of sulfite sensitivity in the general population is unknown and probably low. Sulfite sensitivity is seen more frequently in asthmatic than in nonasthmatic people.
PRECAUTIONS (ALSO SEE WARNINGS):
Treatment should be limited to relatively small areas of the body at one time since some patients experience a transient skin reddening and a mild burning sensation, which does not preclude treatment.
Pregnancy Category C: Animal reproduction studies have not been conducted with topical hydroquinone. It is also not known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. It is not known to what degree, if any, topical hydroquinone is absorbed systemically.
Nursing Mothers: It is not known whether topical hydroquinone is absorbed or excreted in human milk. Caution is advised when topical hydroquinone is used by a nursing mother.
Pediatric Usage: Safety and effectiveness in children below the age of 12 years have not been established.
100% of patients had improvement in melasma in 8 weeks
of patients were satisfied with overall effectiveness of treatment by week 24
Good Very good Excellent
Study results for Nu-Derm Normal to Oily System with 0.1% tretinoin cream.
Rapid, significant and sustained reduction in melasma severity*
Use of the product should be discontinued if hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients is noted.
Please see accompanying full Prescribing Information.
Tretinoin Cream (0.1%, 0.05% and 0.025%) are used in the topical treatment of acne vulgaris. Tretinoin is for use on the skin only. Do not get it in your mouth, eyes, vagina or the corners of your nose.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
While using tretinoin, you should:
• minimise exposure to the sun and to extreme cold or wind. Avoid sunlamps, tanning beds and ultraviolet light
• use a sunscreen with a SPF of at least 15, wear protective clothing and wide- brimmed hat
stop using tretinoin if you get a sunburn
avoid washing your skin too often, scrubbing the affected skin, or using other products with a drying effect, including other products containing tretinoin, unless recommended by your practitioner
Before using tretinoin, tell your practitioner if you:
• have a skin condition called eczema • have a sunburn
• are pregnant or breastfeeding, think you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant or to breastfeed
What are the possible side effects of tretinoin?
• skin dryness, burning, redness, excessive aking or peeling. If you develop these symptoms your practitioner may tell you to stop using it for a while, decrease the number of applications, or stop using it completely.
Tell your practitioner about any side effect that bothers you or does not go away.
The safety and efficacy of tretinoin have not been established in the treatment of patients younger than 12 years of age or in pregnant or nursing women.
• 2x greater improvements were also found by the study end in Perioral Fine Wrinkles, Facial Fine Wrinkles, Sallowness and Laxity
• Statistically significant differences (p=0.0001) among treatment groups were also seen in Periocular Wrinkles, Perioral Fine Wrinkles, Facial Fine Wrinkles, Sallowness, Clarity and Laxity
100 80 60 40 20 0
Moderate melasma is reduced to minimal†
0 4 8 12 18 24 Week
All P<0.001 vs. baseline
Perception of Benefit & Treatment Satisfaction at week 24†
Mild-3 as early as 4
® The Obagi Nu-Derm
System plus tretinoin* helps to improve these
signs of visible skin ageing:
• Hyperpigmentation and sun spots
• Rough, uneven skin
• Unwanted lax or loose-looking skin
• Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Please see Important Safety Information on inside page and accompanying full Prescribing Information.
3.00 2.50 2.00 1.50 1.00 0.50